Starting July 6, 2023, parents of students who attended Mayfield last year will be able to register their student through the Infinite Campus parent portal, as we have the past several years. You can use the active registration button above to access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you don’t remember your parent portal login information, please call Mayfield Board of Education Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM-3:00 PM and Friday 8:30 AM-11:30 AM at 270-247-3868 and someone will be able to assist you.
Parents/Guardians of Current Students that Need Registration Assistance
If you don’t have access to technology, or if you need help with the online registration process, please come to Mayfield Elementary School on Monday, July 10, 2023 between the hours of 1:00 PM- 7:00 PM for assistance.
- If you need help call 270-247-3868 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 8:30 AM-11:30 AM on Fridays and someone will be able to assist you.
- You can complete the registration on a phone, but it may be difficult, as the screen size will make it hard to see everything at once. We recommend a computer or tablet.
- We recommend using Google Chrome
- It is a good idea to have information like addresses, phone numbers and birthdays of family members and emergency contacts handy when you start the process. It will save you a lot of time!
- Parents/Guardians or their designee are the only people that can register a student. The person signing the documents is responsible for certifying they understand that what they are signing is legally binding and they are authorized to acknowledge that. Sharing your parent portal password is the same as giving someone permission to register your child for you; the only way they can access that data is with your password, so please keep that confidential.
- When logging into Infinite Campus (IC), parents/guardians should pick the "Campus Parent" option when it appears. Do not click "Campus Student", it will not work.
- Once logged in to "Campus Parent", to find online registration in the parent portal, click on the word "More" on the left hand side of the screen. Once you click "More", Online Registration will be the fourth option in the list that appears. Click on that to begin the process.
- If the screens won't continue for you, look for errors noted in RED or YELLOW text. It is probably needing more information, or information in a different format. Red typically means you missed something completely and if you hover over the red error, it will explain it to you. Yellow typically means the system needs MORE information. If you hover over the yellow, it will explain what else is needed.